Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tis' me again.

Today was both uplifting and discouraging and tomorrow is going to be nerve-wracking and exciting. Today after school my mom and me went shopping or at least looking. I love her when I don't have the three other sisters (yes 3) nagging at her. When it's just us everything is so much easier. Anyhow, I would try things on and she told me she liked all of them so it's hopefully improvement, yet I hate lying to her, when she's like that.

Tomorrow the dance team is all sleeping over at Jess's house before the performance the next day at a pep assembly and finally the homecoming game! Like I said I'm looking forward to it, but it's also going to be terrifying since I've never danced at a pep assembly. As if that's not enough I won't only have to make an excuse for not eating at lunch, there's going to be dinner to worry about on top of that. What am I going to do?

If anyone has a suggestion on discretion plez help!

1 comment:

  1. It's all been said before but you could be 'ill'
    or just kinda get a meal, eat a tiny bit then push your food around your plate, so people think you are eating it, and dont leave the table.

    When someone asks if you've finished eat a little bit more, then say that you are now.

    also, pile you food to one side of the plate so it looks less.
    :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete