Monday, September 14, 2009

Hey Everybody!





I've been searching for thispiration through blogs for awhile now and after one girl suggested making my own to occupy my time of fasting, I decided to give it a try. So here it goes...


I'm ask for support in my ana lifestyle, I am a social person who needs someone to talk to, and since we all know how friends and family can be I sure couldn't talk to any of them. So I'm hoping, very soon, I will have people here that I can converse with. I will also give support and can listen to anything you beautiful people have to say. I wanted a place where I could freely discuss anything on my mind without being jugded by those people who won't accept me for who I am, the thinspiration, and of course to make some amazing friends!


I've never done anything like this before so please no flames. I will give this my best effort but I'm sure it's going to be a little rough at the begining.










1 comment:

  1. I've not bee blogging for long either dont worry :)

    I just pour my heart out, and feel much better after it. Its great.

    I can empathize with you about the friends and family thing, they all want you to be some kind of heffer right?

    By the whats your nationality? Im not a racist or anything, just out of interest :)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete